Pre-sales advice +33 5 54 54 41 01
At Stefano Design, we attach the utmost importance to respecting and protecting the privacy and personal data of our clients.
The purpose of this page is to explain the processing of personal data carried out in the context of the use of our services.
The person in charge of the processing implemented on the stefanodesign.fr website is:
VBM, under the SIREN number: 901 528 257, identified under the intra-community VAT number FR 55 901 528 257.
1. Data collection :
Personal data" refers to all information concerning you as a natural person and which allows you to be identified, directly or indirectly. The personal data that we may collect when you browse the site and place an order are in particular your surname, first name, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number as well as navigation data (IP address, etc.).
Stefano Design may collect your personal data when:
- you browse the pages of the site (desktop or mobile)
- you subscribe to our information feeds (newsletter, alerts, etc.)
- you create your customer account ("My account" section)
- you get in touch with our company ("Contact" section or via chat)
- you apply for a job (under the heading "Recruitment")
2. Use of the data :
The compulsory personal data collected, which are essential for the processing and management of the customer's orders and for the business relationship between Stefano Design and the customer, are marked with an asterisk on all relevant pages of the website.
They allow Stefano Design to:
- Handle your questions or requests for information by email, telephone or chat
- Manage your customer account, your shopping cart and your orders
- Manage your deliveries, the follow-up of your orders and the after-sales service
- Send you the Stefano Design Newsletter if you have subscribed to it
- Collect your feedback on our site and our products by offering you the opportunity to participate in surveys or polls, by email or telephone
- Customise the site (mobile and desktop) according to your affinities
- Analyse site traffic (mobile and desktop)
- Organise competitions and publicity games
- Fighting against fraud in the payment of the order
With the exception of commercial canvassing operations, for which we rely on the collection of your explicit consent, StefanoDesign considers that all the processing operations listed above are necessary for the execution of the contract concluded between the customer and Stefano Design.
You can withdraw your consent to commercial prospecting at any time by clicking on the link provided at the bottom of our newsletters or by making a written request here. Once you have successfully unsubscribed, your email address will be removed from the mailing list.
3. Data transmission:
The company Stefano Design is the sole recipient of your personal data. However, your data may be passed on to third parties (subcontractors) who will then use it on behalf of and according to the instructions of Stefano Design.
Stefano Design will only pass on your personal data to a third party in the following cases
- For the shipping and payment of your order
- In the event of recourse to a technical service provider in order to provide you with the requested service (for example the sending of the Stefano Design newsletter)
- For the collection of customer opinions on the articles marketed
- As part of the maintenance and technical development of the website and mobile site
- At the request of the judicial authorities or any administrative authority empowered by law
- If you explicitly consent to this information being passed on to partners (for example for advertising purposes).
There are different types of cookies, which we have grouped into three categories.
4.1. Cookies strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the site:
The use of these cookies allows the stefanodesign.fr website to offer you the following services, among others
- Access to your customer account
- Saving your basket
- Saving your wish list and favourites
- Saving and displaying the last products viewed in your session
4.2 Cookies for audience measurement and statistics:
These cookies allow us to establish statistics on the frequentation of the stefanodesign.fr site. This information is useful to us:
- to carry out studies to adapt the content of the Site to your needs
- to detect malfunctions and improve our quality of service.
4.3. Cookies from social networks and advertising cookies from partner companies:
They may be placed on your terminal in order to improve the interactivity of our site and to personalise the advertising offer addressed to you outside our site according to your centres of interest.
You can set cookies from our Site by using our cookie management.
For the main browsers, you can refer to the following pages:
4.4 Realytics analytical cookie:
The Realytics analytical cookie is an audience measurement and statistical cookie, therefore exempt from consent according to the CNIL, used to measure the performance of advertisers' TV campaigns on digital. In addition to measurement, Realytics offers optimisation or advanced audience measurement solutions which may require free, explicit and unequivocal consent from the user. Realytics then becomes a data provider for the advertiser's partners, who must ensure the compliance of the operating partner. In both cases, the Realytics cookie is committed to respecting the data collected and not collecting any personal or sensitive data and can be deactivated from the Realytics opt-out page.
5. Your rights regarding the personal data collected:
In accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 and the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, as amended in 2004, all individuals have the right to access, rectify and delete their personal data, as well as the right to limit the processing, the right to object and the right to portability of their data.
You can exercise these rights by contacting: email@example.com
In order for us to be able to satisfy your request and to avoid any identity theft, a copy of both sides of your identity card must be attached. We undertake to reply within a maximum of one month following receipt of your duly completed request.
For more information on how to exercise your rights, you can consult the CNIL website here.
Vous pouvez modifier vos choix à tout moment en cliquant ici.